Monday, May 16, 2011

Whats cheaper then Proactive and just as good?

Clearasil! Personally, when I tried Proactive, it just didn't work for me. Given I was using the old one, so it didn't have any crystal whatever in the formula, but what difference would that make?

Clearasil Stay Clean and Clearasil Ultra face wipes helped clear most of my acne in a few week, and that surprised me. With all the empty promises in commercials about how well something will work, I almost stopped believing. My sister tried Clearasil Ultra cream and I saw results in a week. So I tried it, and it worked well for me too! The solution gently clears pores of dirt and make-up, and smells nice!

Even so you have to remember that everyone has different skin type, so results may vary, but you should still try it. If you find this product does not work for you, don't stop searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment