Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fantastic Eco Shampoo

I found a really great shampoo and matching conditioner from a brand I always hated, but I must say I'm impressed! I like it for three reasons, It reduces dandruff, makes hair shiny, and is eco friendly!

I've always had a bit of dandruff problem(gross). I tried using Head and Shoulders, but it seemed to make things worse. Nothing worked for me, but then I found Garnier Pure Clean shampoo and conditioner. One of their new products. After a few days, the dandruff almost completely went away (hey, nothing's perfect)!

Along with getting rid of dandruff, it made my hair look healthier and shinier. Not greasy haven't-showered-for-a-month hair, but glossy smooth hair. For once my crazy hair looks good! And all for seven dollars.

Those two things aside, heres what sold it, 'eco friendly'. I'm a nature freak and I do what I can to help the environment, and the earth symbol caught my eye. Reading the label, heres what I found out:

  1. The product is 92% biodegradable
  2. Made out of 50% recycled plastic
  3. Doesn't have siliconeparaben or dye 
  4. And is infused with Acerola Berry antioxidant
What do you think of that? Try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment